Phase Three Reopening
CLICK HERE for more information.
Important Procedures and Guidelines
- Starting November 1, 2020 group size is limited to 8 people (including those under 21). Indoors and the Tasting Room patio & balcony are for groups of 6 or less. The upper lawn area is for groups of 7 or more.
- Reservations are required. To make a reservation call 540-828-0099. We look forward to seeing you!
- All visitors must properly wear masks whenever they are away from their seating area. No mask. No Service.
- At all times maintain 6 foot distancing from those not in your party.
- We are offering bottle sales, a limited by the glass menu, and sampler options. Growler fills are back for kegged wine and cider! No tastings.
Welcome to Bluestone Vineyard in Bridgewater, VA
The Shenandoah Valley is rapidly becoming a popular spot to grow grapes. This largely undiscovered appellation provides the climate and soil to grow great European wine grape varietals. The rolling hills drain the water and cold air producing sweet grapes and protecting the vineyards from frost. Couple all this with some of the prettiest countryside anywhere and you have the perfect destination for wine touring. Bluestone Vineyard is located in the center of this beautiful valley, named after the "bluestone" (a type of limestone) that is a main component within the local soil. We began planting vines in 2008 and have established ourselves as a Virginia Winery producing nationally recognized, quality wine.
January 18-24: Save 10% on Chardonnay Pack and 2014 Reds Pack
January 14th, 2011 marked the grand opening of the Bluestone Vineyard Tasting Room. To celebrate our 10th year anniversary with our customers, we will have "weekly" flash sales with 10% off certain wine packs throughout the entire month of January! Deals will be updated frequently so make sure to come back and visit our site. Come visit the Tasting Room to help celebrate 10 years of business!
Methods for Getting Wine to Your Home
We are still offering bottles to go with curbside pickup and several other ways for you to enjoy our wine in the comfort of your own home. We ship our wines to 39 states within the United States and we are still hosting virtual events where customers can go through a tasting with our winemaker over Facebook.