Phase Three Reopening
CLICK HERE for more information.
Important Procedures and Guidelines
- Reservations are required. To make a reservation call 540-828-0099. We look forward to seeing you!
- All visitors must properly wear masks whenever they are away from their seating area. No mask. No Service.
- At all times maintain 6 foot distancing from those not in your party.
- We are offering bottle sales, a limited by the glass menu, and sampler options. Growler fills are back for kegged wine and cider! No tastings.
- Indoor and outside patio seating is for adults 21+ only for social distancing reasons. Children and dogs are still more than welcome but will be seated at the upper lawn area.
Welcome to Bluestone Vineyard
The Shenandoah Valley is rapidly becoming a popular spot to grow grapes. This largely undiscovered appellation provides the climate and soil to grow great European wine grape varietals. The rolling hills drain the water and cold air producing sweet grapes and protecting the vineyards from frost. Couple all this with some of the prettiest countryside anywhere and you have the perfect destination for wine touring. Bluestone Vineyard is located in the center of this beautiful valley, named after the "bluestone" (a type of limestone) that is a main component within the local soil. We began planting vines in 2008 and have established ourselves as a Virginia Winery producing nationally recognized, quality wine.
Methods for Getting Wine to Your Home
We are still offering bottles to go with curbside pickup and several other ways for you to enjoy our wine in the comfort of your own home. We ship our wines to 39 states within the United States and we are still hosting virtual events where customers can go through a tasting with our winemaker over Facebook.