Bluestone Vineyard is looking for talented and motivated workers to join the crew!
Open Positions (as of April 16, 2019)
Seeking candidates to work with our 22 acres of vinifera and hybrid vines. On the job training is available if candidate has valuable experience (for example agricultural or mechanical experience).
Duties would include:
- Managing spray program, including applications as well as spray records
- Trimming vines using hedgers on the tractor
- Staying ahead of vineyard needs, order supplies/materials in advance
- Maintaining all vineyard equipment
- Planting replacement vines, new acreage as needed (5 new acres in next 5 years)
- Assisting winemaker during crush season and bottling operations
- Working with outside teams to ensure all handwork is completed in a timely manner
- Meeting every other week with our vineyard consultant
Call (540) 828-0099 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to apply.